Friday, January 4, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to my blog, Northern Comfort Zone!  Inspired by Brad Paisley's song, "Southern Comfort Zone," a love of my home state of North Dakota, and a passion for travel, agriculture and photography, I have decided to start this blog as a place to share my experiences with family, friends and curious internet surfers.

"And I miss my Tennessee home, but I can see the ways that I've grown. I can't see this world unless I go outside my Southern Comfort Zone." Every time I hear the chorus of Paisley's "Southern Comfort Zone," I can't help but shiver. Despite the fact that my home is North Dakota and my 'comfort zone' is a bit more northern, I can't help but think of all the parallels in my life. I love being home in North Dakota with the wide open spaces and the friendly faces, but I can't learn and see the world without leaving home every once in a while. Whenever I go someplace else, I develop a new appreciation for my home state and its quirks and eccentricities.

Those eccentricities, life lessons, travel experiences, and beautiful sights are what this blog is for. Enjoy!

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment